To the very small percentage of Hunger Games fans who are outraged at how different the movie is from the book, I hereby appoint you with the following homework assignment:
1) Read Percy Jackson: The Lightning Thief.
2) Watch Percy Jackson: The Lightning Thief.
3) Read The Golden Compass.
4) Watch The Golden Compass.
5) Read Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire.
6) Watch Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire.
Once you have completed your assignment, if you still have complaints about The Hunger Games movie, then we can talk.
I'm not even going to bother addressing the even smaller percentage of "fans" who are claiming that Rue, Thresh, and Cinna being black ruined the movie for them.